About the A4WD1 v2 Robot
The Lynxmotion Aluminum 4WD1 Robot Kit is a robust, modifiable, and expandable chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation.
By utilizing popular RC truck tires and wheels the robot has excellent traction.
Using small NiMH battery packs and the Sabertooth 2x10 R/C motor controller means there is plenty of room inside for additional electronics.
However, if you run out of room inside we have additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion.
The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires.
The robot is capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload.
We have optional accessories, such as a Pan & Tilt or a Gripper.
- This is the basic kit without controller
- Classic 4WD differential drive system
- Heavy duty aluminum structural components
- Precision laser-cut lexan panels
- Aluminum structural components
- Laser cut Lexan panels
- 2 x 12mm Hex Mounting Hub - 6mm shaft (pair)
- Wiring Harness - Battery Connector
- 4 x Gearhead Motor Connection Wire
- Traxxas Stampede Tera (Firm) Tires (TRC-01)
- 4 x Gear Head Motor - 12vdc 30:1 200rpm (6mm shaft) (GHM-01)
A4WD1 v2 Robot Specs
- Overall Length: 12.00"
- Overall Width: 13.50"
- Tire Height: 4.75"
- Chassis Length: 9.75"
- Chassis Width: 8.00"
- Chassis Height: 4.00"
- Ground Clearance: 1.63"
- Weight: 4lbs 6 oz.
- Speed: 36" per second
|Product weight:||2,20 Kg|