The Snapper Robot Arm is a perfect entry level kit for getting started with Arduino and robotics. This Arduino Robot Arm is aimed at those looking for robot kits for hobby and education. The Snapper is based on the open source Arduino controller and the extremely modular RobotGeek family of parts, sensors, and components. The robot arm can be easily modified and upgraded for many different types of projects.
The robot arm kit comes with a control panel allowing user control right out of the box using provided sample code. The manual control panel is used to easily position the arm into poses for capture. After capturing all of your poses for your sequences you are ready to enter them into your program for playback. No other Arduino Robot Arm kit gives users everything they need to program arm movement sequences all in one kit. The robot arm can be controlled through the manual control panel, programmed code, direct PC link control, or through any type of custom built control panel using various sensors and anaolg input.
Four RobotGeek high-torque servos allow this robotic arm to easily pick up 50 gram objects with an impressive reach of 29cm from shoulder to gripper. The RobotGeek Gripper also has adjustable angle finger tips, allowing the gripper to grab a variety of different shape and size objects.
- Payload: 50g
- Reach: 29cm
- Controller: Geekduino/Arduino
- Gripper Max Open: 37mm
- Weight(With base and control panel): 1 kg / 2.2lbs
- Weight(Without base and control panel): 0.75kg / 1.65lbs
- Arm Link Software For RobotGeek Snapper
- Arm Link Sequence Playback
- RobotGeek Snapper - Basic Servo Interpolation
- RobotGeek Snapper Serial Mode Demo
- RobotGeek Snapper - Joystick Backhoe Demo
- RobotGeek Snapper - Joystick Cartesian XYZ Inverse Kinematics Demo
- RobotGeek Snapper - Joystick Cylindrical YZ Inverse Kinematics Demo
- RobotGeek Snapper Arduino Uno Wiring Guide - No Shield