The UP mni 2 is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also comes with some new features related to usability, portability and connectivity.
This printer is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. A new sleek design packed with killer features, a versatile machine suitable for anyone, anywhere. Continue to be UP's best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the UP mini 2 inherited all the good stuff of UP mini 1, including a low price point, easy to use and exceptional reliability. The print quality of UP mini 2 is a big leap, thanks to the new mechanical design and the capability to print in 0.15mm layers.
UP mini 2 is the first UP machine that uses touch screen control and WIFI. User can transfer print job wirelessly and use the touch screen panel to conveniently perform basic operations without a computer.
- Printing Technology Melted Extrusion Manufacturing(MEM)
- Build Volume 120 x 120 x 120 mm (W x H x D) 4.7"x 4.7"x 4.7"
- Print Head Single, with quick change mechanism
- Layer Thickness 0.1/0.20 /0.25 /0.30 /0.35 mm
- Supporting Structure Smart Support Technology:automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable.
- Platform Leveling Automatic Nozzle Height Detection, Software Assisted Leveling
- Build Platform Type is heated, with Perforated Print Board or UP Flex Print Board
- Untethered Printing Yes
- Advanced Features Air Filtration,4.inch LCD Touch-Screen, On-board File Storage, Aluminium portability handle.
- Software Bundled Software UP Software
- Compatible Formats STL,UP3,UPP
- Connectivity USB, IFI
- Operating System Win XP/7/8/10/,Mac OS
- Power Supply Power Adapter 110-240VAC,50-60 Hz,90W
- Metal chassis frame with plastic case, enclosed.
- Weight 8KG / 20,3LB
- Dimension 255(W) x 365(H) x 385(D)mm
- UP Filament ABS
- UP Filament PLA
- UP mini 2
- UP Fila station
- UP mini 2 extruder V1
- Power Supply 90W & power cable
- UP flex 120 print board (2)
- Cell board for UP mini (2)
- 500gr ABS Filament 1.75mm
- Quick Start Guide
- Tool Kit: Calibartion card, Filament guide tube, USB cable, Spare Noozle & noozle Wrench, Gloves, Scraper, Pliers, hex wrench & spare screws